Facilities Request

Start a New Request
Query Existing Request

Use this work request system to notify Facilities Management about physical facilities in need of maintenance or to request custodial services. In the event of an emergency, such as a flood, power outage, fire, or immediate safety issue, please contact the Department of Public Safety instead at 612-330-1717 or x1717 from any campus phone.

If you are a residential student, view more information about making a facilities request for your residence hall here.

Follow these steps to submit a work request:

  1. Select "Start a New Request"
  2. Select either Minneapolis Campus or Off-Campus Locations from the drop-down menu
  3. Select a building from the drop-down menu
  4. Enter or verify your name, email address, and phone number
  5. Select either CU-Custodial or FA-Facilities from the Repair Center drop-down menu
  6. Select a building area from the drop-down menu
  7. Provide a detailed description of your request
  8. Attach a photo (optional)
Examples of facilities requests:
Examples of custodial requests:

We strive to complete requests within five business days. Please note that if the location of your request is in a residence hall, maintenance staff will enter residential areas between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to follow up on work requests that do not need immediate attention.