ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
The University Council Campus Design Committee is serves in an advisory role to the Office of the President and the University Council. The committee is charged with fostering the desired physical experience of Augsburg’s campus and sites in alignment with the university’s mission and Campus Master Plan principles.
- Leif Anderson, vice president and chief strategy officer
- Michael Burden, associate professor of theater and arts, production program director
- Kate Code, director of alumni and constituent relations
- Jodi Collen (co-chair), senior director of university events
- Nancy Fischer, associate professor and chair of sociology
- Fardosa Hassan, Muslim student program associate
- Rebecca John (co-chair), vice president of marketing and communication
- Tim Pippert, professor of sociology
- Doug Shellum, director of facilities, management and planning
- Denielle Stepka, senior creative associate
- Jeff Swenson, athletic director
The Campus Design Committee also includes student representation, as appointed by the Augsburg Day Student Government.
Summaries of previous work: