Don’t forget – grant recipients must submit Grant Reporting.
Professional Travel Grants/Professional Development Funds for Faculty 2020-2021
- As in past years, professional development funds are capped at $1,500 (prorated by FTE) for the year from June 20, 2020 to May 21, 2021.
- No physical travel is being funded until further notice.
- Information regarding Adjunct Professional Development Grants can be found at https://inside.augsburg.edu/ctl/grants/professional-development-for-adjunct-union-members/. Adjuncts should use the same Professional Travel Grant form linked below for conferences. The Workshop Attendance Form should still be submitted for CTL Workshops and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion workshops that are stipend-eligible.
If you participated in/attended a conference between June and Dec 2020, paid for it with your personal money, and were NOT reimbursed, you may retroactively submit an application for consideration for reimbursement. However, because these conferences were not pre-approved, we may only be able to cover partial costs or none at all. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Use this form to submit your application for Conference funds:
Professional Travel Grant (Professional Development Funds) Application
Work Culture Grant
- These grants are intended to foster learning communities, working groups, and other collaborative efforts among faculty and staff. Amounts vary by project but include up to $250 for activities such as teaching, reading, or writing groups.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Grants are first come, first served.
- Up to $150 can be reimbursed for Professional Memberships. Use the linked form to submit your request. CTL cannot cover any fees for licensures/testing/certification/
continuing education credits. The funds for memberships are a part of the $1,500 cap.