Augsburg College recognized student groups and organizations, staff, and faculty may reserve space for advertising events and activities on campus. This space is reserved on a first come basis and display will be allowed for a period of 10 days. Reservation of this space must be done through Event & Conference Planning. The types of special advertising are as follows:
- Floor signs may be posted in the area in front of the Christensen Center Information
- Floor signs may not be larger than 8’x6′.
- Floor signs must be at least 10′ from any landing or Taping signs to stairs, landings, and railings is not permitted.
- Gaffers Tape must be used for all floor posting- no This is a special tape that does not leave a residue once removed. Clear tape will leave an adhesive on the floor. Clear tape may be used to cover the entire sign as to protect from weather and traffic, but must not come into contact with the floor.
- The College reserves the right to remove the sign if it becomes dirty, torn, or out-dated.
- Signs may not directly or indirectly promote alcohol or drugs, obscene material or material that would violate applicable law or Augsburg College
- Groups must remove signs immediately after the event; failure to do so will result in loss of privilege in reserving
- Chalking may not directly or indirectly promote alcohol or drugs, obscene material or material that would violate applicable law or Augsburg College
- Arrangements must be made with Buildings and Grounds to remove the information once the event has Contact email@example.com or call Public Safety at 612-330-1717.
- Painting of any skyway window interior/exterior is
- Displaying activity materials in the campus skyways can be accomplished by use of paper banners, or a string mounting systems attached to the skyway pillar infrastructure or metal window frames with “painters tape” or similar tape that can be easily removed without damaging the surface it is attached
- Only one student group may be permitted to display in the skyway at any given
- All displays must be removed within 24 hours of the completion of the event by the group initiating the
- Reserving a skyway for displaying purposes needs to be arranged through Events and Conference