Augsburg College recognized student groups and organizations, staff, and faculty may reserve space for advertising events and activities on campus. This space is reserved on a first come basis and display will be allowed for a period of 10 days. Reservation of this space must be done through Event & Conference Planning. The types of special advertising are as follows:
- Floor signs may be posted in the area in front of the Christensen Center Information Desk.
- Floor signs may not be larger than 8’x6′.
- Floor signs must be at least 10′ from any landing or stairway. Taping signs to stairs, landings, and railings is not permitted.
- Gaffers Tape must be used for all floor posting- no exceptions. This is a special tape that does not leave a residue once removed. Clear tape will leave an adhesive on the floor. Clear tape may be used to cover the entire sign as to protect from weather and traffic, but must not come into contact with the floor.
- The College reserves the right to remove the sign if it becomes dirty, torn, or out-dated.
- Signs may not directly or indirectly promote alcohol or drugs, obscene material or material that would violate applicable law or Augsburg College policy.
- Groups must remove signs immediately after the event; failure to do so will result in loss of privilege in reserving space.
- Chalking may not directly or indirectly promote alcohol or drugs, obscene material or material that would violate applicable law or Augsburg College policy.
- Arrangements must be made with Buildings and Grounds to remove the information once the event has occurred. Contact email@example.com or call Public Safety at 612-330-1717.
Painting the Skyway
- Only one student group may be permitted to paint the skyway at any given time.
- Tempera paints or markers specifically made to write on glass may be used.
- Arrangements with Buildings and Grounds must be made in advance to clean up. Groups will be responsible for their own clean up. Windows must be cleaned within 24 hours of completing the event.
All questions and concerns must be directed to Event & Conference Planning at 612-330-1104 or inquire in the office located in Christensen Center.