Filing a Report

Any student, staff, faculty member, or third party may file a report alleging the violation of a College policy.  There are multiple ways to file the report: Contact a Department of Residence Life staff member, an officer in the Department of Public Safety, or the Dean of Students office.  An allegation may be reported verbally or via email.

Reports include but are not limited to:

Work orders


Suspicious incidents, sexual assault, harassment, discrimination and bias and

Injured person