As a response to the name change Staff Senate took this fall to revisit the Bylaws. There were five main revisions that were brought to the University Council for review:
- Name change to University
- Co-chairs – at least one must be an elected representative
- Including the union groups for nominations and election voting rights
- Updating the employee handbook statement to the 2017 handbook version.
- Policy Recommendations – Changes to the process
- Adding more clarification on bringing items to HR
- Adding University Council review