- Ensuring a timely and accurate employee payroll
- Providing excellent and responsive customer service to the entire college community
- Providing cost-effective payroll processing that is accurate, timely and in compliance with the policy of Augsburg College and all Federal and State tax agencies.
- Maintaining a high-level of involvement and quality communication with Human Resources and other Augsburg Departments, ensuring that service is responsive to each department\’s particular needs and supportive of their departmental goals.
- The payroll staff will continue to support college efforts to achieve its Mission and Vision.
The mission of the Payroll Office is to generate accurate and timely payroll for Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees in an efficient and cost effective manner. The Payroll and all deductions are processed in compliance with the College’s compensation, benefits, reporting policies, as well as federal and state laws.
The Payroll Office strives to be fair, honest, and professional in dealings with all employees of the college. We are focused on working together and providing quality customer service.
Keeping an intercommunication relationship will create a more functional community. Payroll continues to build and to maintain partnerships with all Employees, Administrators and the larger community; with shared responsibility by acknowledging, understanding, accommodating and responding to the unique need of a diverse community.
Kathy Uecker LOCATION OFFICE HOURS MAILING ADDRESS
Temporary Payroll Specialist Augsburg’s Payroll Office
Phone: 612-330-1030 Science Hall Monday – Friday 2211 Riverside Avenue
Fax: 612-330-1515 1st Floor 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Campus Box #308
email@example.com Suite 148 I or by appointment Minneapolis, MN 55454
* NOTE: Contact Human Resources for information regarding: Kronos, I-9 forms, pay rates, job positions, address updates, or benefits.