Located in Science Hall 148, Administrative Accounting and Finance is responsible for monitoring, recording, and reporting on Augsburg’s financial resources. Our team manages and reports on all college accounting and Treasury functions, restricted and designated fund and grant tracking, and coordinates fiscal budgeting and planning processes.
- Operational accounting
- External financial reporting
- Debt and cash management
- Planning and budgeting development and analysis
- Financial and operational analysis
- Grant accounting and agency reporting
- Capital project reporting
- Development and oversight of related policies and procedures
- Beth Reissenweber (VP of Finance & Administration, CFO)
- OPEN (Controller) – Directs the planning, budgeting, and accounting operations of the college. This includes recording financial transactions in compliance with GAAP, developing, analyzing, and communicating periodic financial information, and developing standard policies and procedures that support internal controls and risk management.
- Fola Tiamiyu (Assistant Controller) – Responsible for managing accounting transaction and payroll processing to ensure data integrity and accuracy. Oversees the month-end and annual financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation. Assists the Controller in producing accurate and timely financial statements. Assists in special projects as necessary.
- Kris Hogan (Senior Accountant) – Responsible for month-end close procedures including balance sheet and income statement supporting schedules and analysis. Assists in the preparation and completion of the financial statement audit and IRS Form 990. Works closely with international offices to ensure policy and procedure compliance. Assigned to special projects as requested.
- Amy Redeker (Accounts Payable Specialist) – Responsible for processing all non-payroll related payments including vendor invoices, independent contractor/guest speaker payments, and reimbursements to individuals for costs incurred as part of College business. Other duties include vendor master file and approval process, auditing payments for accurate coding and valid authorization levels, and cash deposit preparation.
- Lisa Stobb (Accountant) – Responsible for month-end close procedures including balance sheet and income statement supporting schedules and analysis. Performs weekly and monthly bank reconciliations. Prepares sales tax payments to the State of Minnesota and reviews payroll tax payments. Other responsibilities include Payroll back-up and preparation of cash and check deposits.
FUND & GRANT MANAGEMENT
- Carole Kampf (Senior Fund Accountant) – Responsible for the oversight of the College’s restricted and designated funds, including grants. Interprets and implements College policies, ensures compliance with rules and regulations of funding and regulatory agencies, monitors all activity on restricted and designated funds, prepares and submits financial reports and invoices, and provides departments with fiscal reports. Other responsibilities include cash receipts and disbursements as well as cash management reporting. Acts as primary financial liaison for Augsburg Student Government groups.
- Kathy Uecker (Payroll Specialist) – Responsible for processing payroll for Augsburg College employees which includes, but is not limited to: Kronos Timekeeping, Stipend payments, manual time sheets, payroll deductions, garnishments, Union dues, W-4 forms, direct deposits, W-2 forms and payroll reporting.
- Open (Purchasing Specialist) – Responsible for the Wells Fargo procurement card process and system including new card application processing, training, and monthly reporting. Also, manages the purchase order process, working with internal requests for purchases and issuing purchase orders to approved vendors. Purchase requisitions are prepared by users on-line through Agresso.