Course proposals for online or hybrid courses are reviewed by members of the E-Learning Team in addition to the Academic Affairs Committee (AAC). This includes proposals for existing or new courses seeking approval for online/hybrid delivery.
What is the E-Learning Team looking for in online/hybrid course proposals? Below is a list of the minimum requirements:
- The Moodle Template (edited by the instructor to include pertinent course information)
- The course syllabus (preferably displayed as a Moodle page rather than a PDF or .doc)
- The course learning objectives
- At least one week session of online learning activities that includes:
- Learning objectives or topics
- At least one assignment with thorough instructions
- At least one forum activity with instructions
You will see this list again on the course form when you are asked to provide the URL to your Moodle site.