This form is for:
Internal Customers who are requesting a Meeting or Small Event that fit the below criteria in the following rooms. For all other requests please fill out the Internal Large Event Form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Augsburg Room
- Cedar Room
- Riverside Room
- Marshall Room
- Foss 175
- Sverdrup 102
- Lindell 202
- Lindell 301 (8:00AM-5:30PM or during Library Hours)
- Oren Gateway 100
- Oren Gateway 103
- Oren Gateway 112
- Science 123
Meeting or Small Event:
A meeting or small event would be classified as a meeting or event that will be attended “primarily” by on-campus guests and with an attendance of under 25 people. These events require minimal (if any) set up and are generally not open to the public.
- Weenas Lounge Contact Residence Life
- Fish Bowl in Christensen Center Open to the public on a first come, first serve basis
- Library Study Rooms Scheduled through sign up sheets at doors
- Athletic Facilities For more information visit Athletic Facilities
- Student Lounge Scheduled through Campus Activities and Orientation
- Auggie’s Nest in Christensen Center Open to the public on a first come, first serve basis
Event and Conference Planning reserves the right to deny a request if it does not follow the Event Policies set by the College. Event and Conference Planning also reserves the right to change room reservations at our discretion. We will notify the change via email confirmation.