Don’t forget – grant recipients must submit Grant Reporting.
Please make sure you are logged in to your Augnet account before applying. You will not be able to access the application forms if you are not logged in.
Professional Travel Grants for Faculty
- These grants are intended to support faculty travel to academic conferences.
- Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance of the conference.
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2019, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2018.
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2019, applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2019.
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2020, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2019.
Work Culture Grant
- These grants are intended to foster learning communities, working groups, and other collaborative efforts among faculty and staff. Amounts vary by project but include up to $250 for activities such as teaching, reading, or writing groups.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Grants are first come, first served.
- In 2019, $24,000 will be awarded to support the scholarly endeavors of full-time faculty.
Integrated Course Design Grant
- Designed to provide an opportunity for faculty to spend a significant amount of time on course design. The stipend amount is $2,000.
- The 2019 ICD grants will prioritize course development which advances:
- The University mission of intentional commitment to diversity and creating more inclusive classroom experiences for students.
- Active and experiential learning opportunities.
- Interdisciplinary and problem-based modes of inquiry.
- Proposals that clearly demonstrate a commitment to diversity and creating more inclusive classroom experiences for students may be eligible for an additional $500.
Provost’s Internationalization Travel Grant
- Designed to support collaboration with Augsburg’s international partners.