- Professional Travel Application for Faculty (including international conference presentations) – Please see the above link to 2014-2015 Grant Descriptions for more detail.
- Phase I
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2015, applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2015.
- Phase II
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2016, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2015.
- Phase I
- Summer Scholarship Application (includes both Provost’s and Grangaard Scholarships) – due February 9, 2015.
- 2015 Provost’s Internationalization Grant Application– due February 9, 2015.
- Integrated Course Design Application – due March 6, 2015.
- Work Culture Project Application – first come, first served
- Short Report – required for reimbursements for all grants except the course design grant.
CSBR Course Design Grant Application – Due April 20, 2015.
Please click on the appropriate link above to complete your application or short report. All applications and reports are automatically sent to CTL.