Guidelines for 2014-15 Grant Descriptions.
- Professional Travel Application (including international conference presentations) – Please see the above link to 2014-2015 Grant Applications for more detail.
- Why Two Funding Phases?
- Phase I
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2014, applications will be accepted beginning March 26, 2014.
- Phase II
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2015, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2014.
- Provost’s Internationalization Grant Application- due February 9.
- Integrated Course Design Application – due March 2.
- Summer Scholarship Application (includes both Provost’s and Grangaard Scholarships) – due February.
- Work Culture Project Application – first come, first served
- Short Report – required for reimbursements for all grants except the course design grant.
Please click on the appropriate link above to complete your application or short report. All applications and reports are automatically sent to CTL.