- These grants are intended to support faculty travel to academic conferences.
- Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance of the conference.
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2015, applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2015.
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2016, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2015.
Within 30 days after your travel has occurred, you must submit:
- Travel Expense Report as a cover letter attached to receipts for your expenses.
- View the expense report before you travel – or take it with you. Remember to keep descriptive, itemized receipts.
- Please note on credit card receipts if you used a P-card or a personal credit card.
- Report and receipts go to Natalie Dinki in Memorial 117B (CB 136).
- One of the following online reports:
- Scholarship, Provost’s Internationalization Grant, and Work Culture Grant Report (specific to those three grants)
- Professional Travel Grant Short Report (for all other grants)
For questions, contact Natalie Dinki at firstname.lastname@example.org.