Guidelines for 2014-15 Grant Descriptions.
- Professional Travel Application (including international conference presentations) – Please see the above link to 2014-2015 Grant Descriptions for more detail.
- Phase I
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2014, applications will be accepted beginning March 26, 2014.
- For individuals traveling between June 1 and December 31, 2015, applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2015
- Phase II
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2015, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2014.
- For individuals traveling between January 1 and May 31, 2016, applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2015
- Phase I
- Summer Scholarship Application (includes both Provost’s and Grangaard Scholarships) – due February 9, 2015.
- 2015 Provost’s Internationalization Grant Application- due February 9, 2015.
- Instructional Course Design Application – due March 2, 2015.
- The Faculty Development Committee is currently redesigning the format for ICD Grants. You may refer to the 2014 ICD Summer Grant Call for Proposals for general information about the grants, but specific details regarding levels of support and the process for grant implementation will be made available in February.
- Work Culture Project Application – first come, first served
- Short Report – required for reimbursements for all grants except the course design grant.
Please click on the appropriate link above to complete your application or short report. All applications and reports are automatically sent to CTL.