Getting You Started Before Your First Class
Where is my Class?
Who are my Students?
- Records and Registration or Moodle to obtain a class List (click for instructions)
What is Moodle?
What if Students Want to Add/Drop My Class?
- Faculty can sign an add slip to allow students in to a course until the last day to add for the term. See the academic calendars on the Registrar’s website for registration deadlines.
- No faculty signature is needed for a student to drop a course
- Faculty should not increase class size beyond the seating capacity of their currently assigned room as there are not a lot of extra rooms available during peak times
Who Can Help Me With the Technology in the Classroom?
How Can I Contact My Students?
- Moodle email (click for instructions)
Where Can I Get Copies Made?
- Overview (pdf)
- Augsburg College Copy Center
Lower level Christensen Center
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Weekend College Saturdays from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
- You will need to bring your departmental copy account number when you submit your job
- Consider posting your documents to Moodle and save paper
Where Do I Post the Syllabus for My Students?