System Appraisal Feedback Report, March 2006 – The System Appraisal Feedback Report provides feedback from the Higher Learning Commission in response to Augsburg College’s System Portfolio that was submitted last year as part of of the Academic Quality Impovement Program (AQIP). The link provided here is the portion of the Feedback Report for Category 1: Helping Students Learn.
Systems Portfolio for AQIP – The Systems Portfolio September 2005 document that includes a College Overview and nine chapters that address the AQIP categories. Hard copies are available upon request. Please contact Barbara Edwards Farley if you have questions or would like to request a hard copy.
2005 General Education Report – A 2005 report on the status of the implementation of the new general education. The document was generated through the Center of Teaching and Learning.
Assessment Survey Summaries – These documents provide summarizes and interpretations of the Assessment of Student Learning Surveys given to Augsburg faculty, staff, students, and regents.
- Spring 2005 Assessment Survey Summary of Faculty and Staff
- Spring 2004 Assessment Survey Summary
- Spring 2003 Assessment Survey Summary
AQIP Action Project Updates and AQIP Feedback
Updates on the Assessment of Student Learning Action Project:
- 2005 Update from September 2005
- 2004 Update from September 2004
- 2003 Update from September 2003
- 2002 Update from January 2003
Feedback from AQIP on Updates:
- 2006 Feedback – System Appraisal Feedback Report: Category 1: Helping Students Learn from March 2006
- 2004 Feedback from November 2004
- 2003 Feedback from November 2003
- 2002 Feedback from June 2003