You must be logged in to Inside Augsburg to see the embedded calendars below. Click on the + Google calendar button on the lower right to add any of the following calendars to your Google account (you will be able to choose which ones to add). Once you have added a shared calendar to your Google account, you may select and deselect any calendar on the left side under “Other Calendars.” To add an event to your personal calendar, click on the event and click “copy to my calendar” in the pop-up.
The Academic Affairs Calendar contains various dates relevant to Augsburg faculty. It includes:
- Academic term start/end dates for all programs
- Committee meeting dates/times/locations
- Required reporting for faculty
- Grade submission deadlines
- Regularly scheduled convocations
The embedded calendars below display several different calendars, noted by different colors. Each bulleted list names the calendars that appear in the embedded object. You may also click on the small arrow in the upper right of each embedded calendar to select which calendars to display.
Registrar, et cetera
- Registrar’s Office Calendar (aka “Calendar – Academic”) contains academic term start/end dates, registration deadlines (not found on the Academic Affairs calendar), and grade submission deadlines
- Book Order Deadlines
- Procurement Card Cycle
Deadlines for Faculty
Includes the 2017 timeline for annual reports.
Faculty Tenure, Promotion, and Review Timelines
These dates are pulled directly from Sections 6.2.3 and 6.12.1 from the Faculty Handbook. Click the “+ Google Calendar” button in the lower right of the calendar below to add one or more of these calendars to your personal Google calendar.
For tenure-track faculty:
- First Year Review for Tenure-Track Faculty
- Third Year Review for Tenure-Track Faculty
- Review for Tenure and Promotion
- Review for Promotion to Professor
- Post-Tenure Review
For non-tenure-track faculty:
- NTTF Position Renewal Review
- NTTF Third Year Review
- NTTF Sixth Year Review
- NTTF Further Review (held every three years after the sixth)